Wii Friend

Forums made friendly :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

the conduit & high voltage software

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the conduit & high voltage software Empty the conduit & high voltage software on 10/11/2009, 7:14 pm

i know that supercamman20 hates both of them, i just want the rest of the site's opinions on the conduit and high voltage software in general.

personally, i think both of them are FAN-TASTIC!

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100
I am not sure about conduit because I have never played it. High Voltage Software is cool I only heard of them because of the Conduit but once the Grinder comes out I will love them.

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I am not sure about conduit because I have never played it. High Voltage Software is cool I only heard of them because of the Conduit but once the Grinder comes out I will love them.


ok, i have the conduit and imo, it's amazing. and yes, you will love high voltage after the griner. that game looks spectacular.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100
Actually I thought The Conduit was "meh" (5/10) but High Voltage sotfware sucks becuase they kick sand in Wii owners face all over the world. The say there going to make the ultimate Wii shooter whitch was actually a over priced, bugy, and overall "meh" game that only gives Microbitch fan-bots more reason to make fun of us.
THERE YOU GO, NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HATE HIGH VOLTAGE!!!



Last edited by SuperCamMan20 on 10/11/2009, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://supercamman20.weebly.com
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I am not sure about conduit because I have never played it. High Voltage Software is cool I only heard of them because of the Conduit but once the Grinder comes out I will love them.


ok, i have the conduit and imo, it's amazing. and yes, you will love high voltage after the griner. that game looks spectacular.

whats the griner sounds like a movie

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I am not sure about conduit because I have never played it. High Voltage Software is cool I only heard of them because of the Conduit but once the Grinder comes out I will love them.


ok, i have the conduit and imo, it's amazing. and yes, you will love high voltage after the griner. that game looks spectacular.

whats the griner sounds like a movie


srry! i meant to type "the grinder". Embarassed

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

7the conduit & high voltage software Empty Re: the conduit & high voltage software on 10/11/2009, 10:06 pm

SuperCamMan20 wrote:Actually I thought The Conduit was "meh" (5/10) but High Voltage sotfware sucks becuase they kick sand in Wii owners face all over the world. The say there going to make the ultimate Wii shooter whitch was actually a over priced, bugy, and overall "meh" game that only gives Microbitch fan-bots more reason to make fun of us.
THERE YOU GO, NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HATE HIGH VOLTAGE!!!


wow, a bit harsh for a game that you gave a 5/10. i mean, kick sands in our faces? by being ignorant and mean like that, you're actually kicking sand in people who are actually trying to make an awesome multiplayer hardcore game, and actually doing a pretty damn good job.

like i said on wii speak, just because it's not directed to you, doesn't mean you have to hate it. remember?.....

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

8the conduit & high voltage software Empty Re: the conduit & high voltage software on 10/11/2009, 10:16 pm

GameCity wrote:
SuperCamMan20 wrote:Actually I thought The Conduit was "meh" (5/10) but High Voltage sotfware sucks becuase they kick sand in Wii owners face all over the world. The say there going to make the ultimate Wii shooter whitch was actually a over priced, bugy, and overall "meh" game that only gives Microbitch fan-bots more reason to make fun of us.
THERE YOU GO, NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HATE HIGH VOLTAGE!!!


wow, a bit harsh for a game that you gave a 5/10. i mean, kick sands in our faces? by being ignorant and mean like that, you're actually kicking sand in people who are actually trying to make an awesome multiplayer hardcore game, and actually doing a pretty damn good job.

like i said on wii speak, just because it's not directed to you, doesn't mean you have to hate it. remember?.....
I still have more to say but can I talk to you on WS tomorrow (Monday).

View user profile http://supercamman20.weebly.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum