Wii Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wii Friend

Forums made friendly :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Machinima Respawn

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Machinima Respawn Empty Machinima Respawn 1/24/2010, 10:08 pm

ChrisCraig3

ChrisCraig3

I don't know if you have heard about it or not but you probably have. Machinima Respawn is a game play channel for Machinima. People like us three can send in videos where a guy named Mr. Sark watch's and puts them on this channel. If you post enough good videos he might ask you you to join Machinima Resapawn's Directors. They said they need more non Call of Duty Videos so I was wondering maybe if we step up and post some videos we could benefit off of it. The age limit is 18 and I know none of us are. I am sure that if we post montages we can get by the age limit so what are your thoughts?

http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

2Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/24/2010, 10:13 pm

ThreeAgainstTalent

ThreeAgainstTalent

ChrisCraig3 wrote:I don't know if you have heard about it or not but you probably have. Machinima Respawn is a game play channel for Machinima. People like us three can send in videos where a guy named Mr. Sark watch's and puts them on this channel. If you post enough good videos he might ask you you to join Machinima Resapawn's Directors. They said they need more non Call of Duty Videos so I was wondering maybe if we step up and post some videos we could benefit off of it. The age limit is 18 and I know none of us are. I am sure that if we post montages we can get by the age limit so what are your thoughts?

wat were you thinkin of doing?

https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

3Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/24/2010, 11:11 pm

ChrisCraig3

ChrisCraig3

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I don't know if you have heard about it or not but you probably have. Machinima Respawn is a game play channel for Machinima. People like us three can send in videos where a guy named Mr. Sark watch's and puts them on this channel. If you post enough good videos he might ask you you to join Machinima Resapawn's Directors. They said they need more non Call of Duty Videos so I was wondering maybe if we step up and post some videos we could benefit off of it. The age limit is 18 and I know none of us are. I am sure that if we post montages we can get by the age limit so what are your thoughts?

We all can get more publicity I know I need it the most and no offense to SuperCamMan20 but most of his subscribers do sub 4 sub.

4Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/25/2010, 4:03 pm

ThreeAgainstTalent

ThreeAgainstTalent

ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:

We all can get more publicity I know I need it the most and no offense to SuperCamMan20 but most of his subscribers do sub 4 sub.

lol, at least you guys HAVE subscribers:p

5Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/25/2010, 4:51 pm

ChrisCraig3

ChrisCraig3

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:

I have 15 subscribers unlike your 20 something.

6Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/25/2010, 4:57 pm

ThreeAgainstTalent

ThreeAgainstTalent

ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:

and cammans like, fuckin 50 something

7Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/25/2010, 5:01 pm

ChrisCraig3

ChrisCraig3

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:

and if you look at his videos he doesnt have high views so 2 and 2 together and thats what you get

8Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/25/2010, 5:34 pm

ThreeAgainstTalent

ThreeAgainstTalent

ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:

and if you look at his videos he doesnt have high views so 2 and 2 together and thats what you get

so...sorry, i'm a noob, wat are you saying?

9Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/25/2010, 8:43 pm

ChrisCraig3

ChrisCraig3

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:

If he has low views on his videos with over 50 subscribers then

so...sorry, i'm a noob, wat are you saying?
If he has low views on his videos with over 50 subscribers then they obviously sub4sub

10Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/26/2010, 7:08 am

SuperCamMan20

Admin

I don't sub 4 sub all my subscribers are legit and I've got proof:
1st: I may seem like I sub 4 sub because I'm subscribed to people like edoctoor but if you look back in my channel comments you will see he sub'd me first.
Then I checked out his channel and I liked his vids so I sub'd.
2nd: 50 isn't alot of subs if did sub 4 sub don't you think I would have done it till I had a least 100?
3rd: Question: How many times have I said "I don't give a S*** about subs" in my videos? Answer: Alot!

http://supercamman20.weebly.com

11Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/26/2010, 4:04 pm

ThreeAgainstTalent

ThreeAgainstTalent

SuperCamMan20 wrote:I don't sub 4 sub all my subscribers are legit and I've got proof:
1st: I may seem like I sub 4 sub because I'm subscribed to people like edoctoor but if you look back in my channel comments you will see he sub'd me first.
2nd: 50 isn't alot of subs if did sub 4 sub don't you think I would have done it till I had a least 100?
3rd: Question: How many times have I said "I don't give a S*** about subs" in my videos? Answer: Alot!

if you don't give a S*** about your subscribers...then why did you just defend yourself there?

12Machinima Respawn Empty Re: Machinima Respawn 1/26/2010, 6:17 pm

ChrisCraig3

ChrisCraig3

GameCity wrote:
SuperCamMan20 wrote:I don't sub 4 sub all my subscribers are legit and I've got proof:

if you don't give a S*** about your subscribers...then why did you just defend yourself there?
Thats what I was wondering to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum