Wii Friend

Forums made friendly :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

Cell Phones

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cell Phones on 12/13/2009, 2:19 pm

I don't know if Canada has the same phone companies but who here has ever heard of Verizon? AT&T? Alltel?

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

2 Re: Cell Phones on 12/13/2009, 2:46 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:I don't know if Canada has the same phone companies but who here has ever heard of Verizon? AT&T? Alltel?


uh....yeah. wat does this have to do with anything?

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

3 Re: Cell Phones on 12/13/2009, 3:21 pm

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I don't know if Canada has the same phone companies but who here has ever heard of Verizon? AT&T? Alltel?


uh....yeah. wat does this have to do with anything?

I was just wondering cause I wanted to know if you guys had cell phones

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

4 Re: Cell Phones on 12/13/2009, 3:22 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I don't know if Canada has the same phone companies but who here has ever heard of Verizon? AT&T? Alltel?


uh....yeah. wat does this have to do with anything?

I was just wondering cause I wanted to know if you guys had cell phones


well, at least I do. i don't know about Camman. my company is koodo, wats urs?

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

5 Re: Cell Phones on 12/13/2009, 5:17 pm

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I don't know if Canada has the same phone companies but who here has ever heard of Verizon? AT&T? Alltel?


uh....yeah. wat does this have to do with anything?

I was just wondering cause I wanted to know if you guys had cell phones


well, at least I do. i don't know about Camman. my company is koodo, wats urs?

Verizon and what is koodo

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum