Wii Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wii Friend

Forums made friendly :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

NINTENDO WEEK FTW!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NINTENDO WEEK FTW! Empty NINTENDO WEEK FTW! 10/20/2009, 7:56 pm

ThreeAgainstTalent

ThreeAgainstTalent

there's a LOT of things that i like about the show:

1.it just doesn't deal with casual games. you've got games like murumasa and metroid prime trilogy that actually make the show informative to me, and to actual hardcore gamers.

2.it's hilariously cheesy. people say "the writing is horrible and is meant for 2 year olds" well, it might be geared towards 2 year olds, but it's just so funny to see them make themselves look like total a**holes on camera! it's more of a "laugh AT them, not WITH them" scenario, but i digress.

3. the intro.....pretty damn sweet if you ask me

4.the cast & storyline. ok, i got to admit, the storyline is actually kinda (keyword: KINDA) creative, and the cast is not a bad pick. Gary is the one i can relate to the most, and has a good voice. That girl (idk her name, and who does?) i can't really take seriously when she's actually playing the games, but in the interviews she's quite enjoyable, and sometimes just serves as a comedy relief, which i don't mind at all. ok, the story is just down-right "cheesy fun" at it's best. EMO gary was a very cool adition, and actually made me really want to see the next episode. the guitar guy is ok, but got awesome when the movie producer came in. it was actually enjoyable watching him be such a major douche. and the sh**machine bob made some clever training and 70's parodies. nice job you guys.

So, when watching nintendo week, keep an open mind and just try and let go. don't come into it expecting to be throughlly and fully informed, just come into it hoping for some cheesy laughs and mild information.

(SORRY, I WAS TRING TO MAKE THIS A REPLY IN SUPERCAMMAN20'S TOPIC, BUT I MADE A MISTAKE....WOOPS?)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum