Wii Friend

Forums made friendly :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey guys tell me what you think

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hey guys tell me what you think on 5/23/2010, 7:34 pm

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

2 Re: Hey guys tell me what you think on 5/23/2010, 8:09 pm

Imperial

View user profile http://supercamman20.weebly.com

3 Re: Hey guys tell me what you think on 5/23/2010, 9:37 pm

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS Very Happy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

4 Re: Hey guys tell me what you think on 5/24/2010, 6:34 am

ThreeAgainstTalent wrote:AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS Very Happy
That didn't answer my questions.

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

5 Re: Hey guys tell me what you think on 5/24/2010, 11:31 am

ChrisCraig3 wrote:
ThreeAgainstTalent wrote:AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS Very Happy
That didn't answer my questions.

about the classes thing, i'd say argonian

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

6 Re: Hey guys tell me what you think on 5/24/2010, 2:06 pm

When do you guys want to make the first episode[table]

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

7 Re: Hey guys tell me what you think on 5/24/2010, 2:24 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:When do you guys want to make the first episode[table]


uhm....probably friday, and idrc what time we start it at, as long as its after 4:00.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

8 Re: Hey guys tell me what you think on 5/24/2010, 3:17 pm

ThreeAgainstTalent wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:When do you guys want to make the first episode[table]


uhm....probably friday, and idrc what time we start it at, as long as its after 4:00.
My dad gets off at 5:00pm on weekdays so that works for me.

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum