Wii Friend

Forums made friendly :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Capture Cards

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Video Capture Cards on 12/23/2009, 8:25 pm

If you have a desktop computer I found a way that you can basically do what a VCC can do without buying a VCC. Click here to see how. http://ajpieface3.webs.com/

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

2 Re: Video Capture Cards on 12/23/2009, 9:01 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:If you have a desktop computer I found a way that you can basically do what a VCC can do without buying a VCC. Click here to see how. http://ajpieface3.webs.com/


damn, doesn't work for me. but thnanx anyways!

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

3 Re: Video Capture Cards on 12/23/2009, 9:03 pm

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:If you have a desktop computer I found a way that you can basically do what a VCC can do without buying a VCC. Click here to see how. http://ajpieface3.webs.com/


damn, doesn't work for me. but thnanx anyways!

why do you have a laptop? not the right cord? what?

View user profile http://www.readyreviews.spruz.com

4 Re: Video Capture Cards on 12/23/2009, 9:04 pm

ReadyReviews wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:If you have a desktop computer I found a way that you can basically do what a VCC can do without buying a VCC. Click here to see how. http://ajpieface3.webs.com/


damn, doesn't work for me. but thnanx anyways!

why do you have a laptop? not the right cord? what?

don't have the 3 holes in my computer, thats all Sad

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

5 Re: Video Capture Cards on 12/23/2009, 9:11 pm

GameCity wrote:
ReadyReviews wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:If you have a desktop computer I found a way that you can basically do what a VCC can do without buying a VCC. Click here to see how. http://ajpieface3.webs.com/


damn, doesn't work for me. but thnanx anyways!

why do you have a laptop? not the right cord? what?

don't have the 3 holes in my computer, thats all Sad

Ok then sorry it will help if you have a different computer so sorry you cant do it.

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

6 Re: Video Capture Cards on 12/23/2009, 9:13 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ReadyReviews wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:If you have a desktop computer I found a way that you can basically do what a VCC can do without buying a VCC. Click here to see how. http://ajpieface3.webs.com/


damn, doesn't work for me. but thnanx anyways!

why do you have a laptop? not the right cord? what?

don't have the 3 holes in my computer, thats all Sad

Ok then sorry it will help if you have a different computer so sorry you cant do it.


it's fine. thank YOU for sharing this though! if this would have worked, i would have LOVED you! even though it doesn't, thanks for trying! really appreciate it!

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

7 Re: Video Capture Cards on 12/24/2009, 11:14 am

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ReadyReviews wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:If you have a desktop computer I found a way that you can basically do what a VCC can do without buying a VCC. Click here to see how. http://ajpieface3.webs.com/


damn, doesn't work for me. but thnanx anyways!

why do you have a laptop? not the right cord? what?

don't have the 3 holes in my computer, thats all Sad

Ok then sorry it will help if you have a different computer so sorry you cant do it.


it's fine. thank YOU for sharing this though! if this would have worked, i would have LOVED you! even though it doesn't, thanks for trying! really appreciate it!

Damn it, it can't help me either eh its the thought that counts maybe someone else can use it.

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum