Wii Friend

Forums made friendly :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I transfer my videos from my channel to a new channel?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I am thinking of making a different channel and transferring all my videos there should i?

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I am thinking of making a different channel and transferring all my videos there should i?


wait, like reviews, or just random S***? cause if its reviews, you already have readreviews, so whats the point?

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I am thinking of making a different channel and transferring all my videos there should i?


wait, like reviews, or just random S***? cause if its reviews, you already have readreviews, so whats the point?
I am talking about my personal channel not ReadyReviews

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I am thinking of making a different channel and transferring all my videos there should i?


wait, like reviews, or just random S***? cause if its reviews, you already have readreviews, so whats the point?
I am talking about my personal channel not ReadyReviews


so, u want to make a new channel to store your chrisCraig3 vids, and just use ChrisCraig3 for like, random stuff?

hmmm...idk

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I am thinking of making a different channel and transferring all my videos there should i?


wait, like reviews, or just random S***? cause if its reviews, you already have readreviews, so whats the point?
I am talking about my personal channel not ReadyReviews


so, u want to make a new channel to store your chrisCraig3 vids, and just use ChrisCraig3 for like, random stuff?

hmmm...idk
I meant I would throw out my ChrisCraig3 account and use my new while transferring everything before I delete it.

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:I am thinking of making a different channel and transferring all my videos there should i?


wait, like reviews, or just random S***? cause if its reviews, you already have readreviews, so whats the point?
I am talking about my personal channel not ReadyReviews


so, u want to make a new channel to store your chrisCraig3 vids, and just use ChrisCraig3 for like, random stuff?

hmmm...idk
I meant I would throw out my ChrisCraig3 account and use my new while transferring everything before I delete it.


whats wrong with ChrisCraig3? Is the other channel the other reality thing?

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100
I've thought about changing my channel before but I never did because every time I thought about it I realised it just confuse every one who already knew me as SuperCamMan20. So in short don't change your channel.

View user profile http://supercamman20.weebly.com
I scrapped the idea I can't handle another channel

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum