Wii Friend

Forums made friendly :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone like zombie games?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Does anyone like zombie games? on 12/18/2009, 11:16 pm

Of all the games in the world zombie games are awesome. I want to know what is your favorite zombie game? Mine is Left 4 Dead 2 for the PC

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

2 Re: Does anyone like zombie games? on 12/19/2009, 11:22 am

I hate zombie games but if I had to pick one it would be Zombies Ate My Neighbors on the SNES.

View user profile http://supercamman20.weebly.com

3 Re: Does anyone like zombie games? on 12/19/2009, 1:24 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:Of all the games in the world zombie games are awesome. I want to know what is your favorite zombie game? Mine is Left 4 Dead 2 for the PC


zombie games are the BOMB! so my favourite is resident evil 4 (wii) YES! it counts!

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

4 Re: Does anyone like zombie games? on 12/19/2009, 5:27 pm

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:Of all the games in the world zombie games are awesome. I want to know what is your favorite zombie game? Mine is Left 4 Dead 2 for the PC


zombie games are the BOMB! so my favourite is resident evil 4 (wii) YES! it counts!
It does but barely I would say.

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

5 Re: Does anyone like zombie games? on 12/19/2009, 9:32 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:Of all the games in the world zombie games are awesome. I want to know what is your favorite zombie game? Mine is Left 4 Dead 2 for the PC


zombie games are the BOMB! so my favourite is resident evil 4 (wii) YES! it counts!
It does but barely I would say.


barely, but still there!

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

6 Re: Does anyone like zombie games? on 12/20/2009, 10:32 am

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:Of all the games in the world zombie games are awesome. I want to know what is your favorite zombie game? Mine is Left 4 Dead 2 for the PC


zombie games are the BOMB! so my favourite is resident evil 4 (wii) YES! it counts!
It does but barely I would say.


barely, but still there!

I agree it is still there but I think I would call it more of a horror not a zombie game I would call in a new genre called S*** your pants scared game

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum