Wii Friend

Forums made friendly :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

modern warfare reflex

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 modern warfare reflex on 11/7/2009, 9:31 pm

i know we've done tons of topics about this game, but i just have 1 thng to say....

THIS GAME IS GUNNA ROCK!
at this point, i really don't care if it has no wii speak or not. the looks so incredibly polished, smooth and fun, it makes up for it. here are a few links to show you what i mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsoRZsklnTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECmsVSxfDQw&feature=channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sDyWPSn9vs&feature=channel

(you don't have to watch thje full thing, just see the gaemplay and maps of it)

(oh, and no doucheyness in the comments. you know who you are)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

2 Re: modern warfare reflex on 11/7/2009, 10:31 pm

This gaem makes me want to head bang so hard my head falls off!!!! You guys should by WaW

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

3 Re: modern warfare reflex on 11/7/2009, 10:39 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:This gaem makes me want to head bang so hard my head falls off!!!! You guys should by WaW


your damn right!

and i probably will buy WaW sometime after i buy COD4R, when i'm in the "world war 2 first person shooter" mode.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

4 Re: modern warfare reflex on 11/8/2009, 8:07 am

I already have it for the DS so I don't need or want this one.

View user profile http://supercamman20.weebly.com

5 Re: modern warfare reflex on 11/8/2009, 11:16 am

SuperCamMan20 wrote:I already have it for the DS so I don't need or want this one.


Why would you buy it for DS when it's on Wii and it has online and the story is the best.

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

6 Re: modern warfare reflex on 11/8/2009, 11:17 am

GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:This gaem makes me want to head bang so hard my head falls off!!!! You guys should by WaW


your damn right!

and i probably will buy WaW sometime after i buy COD4R, when i'm in the "world war 2 first person shooter" mode.

I have been in that mode for 1 and a half now. I am a level 65. When you buy it make sure to send your FC my way.

View user profile http://www.chriscraig.weebly.com

7 Re: modern warfare reflex on 11/8/2009, 12:15 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:
GameCity wrote:
ChrisCraig3 wrote:This gaem makes me want to head bang so hard my head falls off!!!! You guys should by WaW


your damn right!

and i probably will buy WaW sometime after i buy COD4R, when i'm in the "world war 2 first person shooter" mode.

I have been in that mode for 1 and a half now. I am a level 65. When you buy it make sure to send your FC my way.


You bet!
and yeah, never really played a cod game before, so the ranking system and levels sounds awesome.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Linksapprentice100

8 Re: modern warfare reflex on 11/8/2009, 1:09 pm

ChrisCraig3 wrote:
SuperCamMan20 wrote:I already have it for the DS so I don't need or want this one.


Why would you buy it for DS when it's on Wii and it has online and the story is the best.
BECAUSE!!! When I bought the DS game a year ago I didn't know it was coming to Wii.

View user profile http://supercamman20.weebly.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum